The term ‘Gingerlilly Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 57 122 495 943. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is wholly owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.21313113
Postage and Packing within Australia: Web rate
- Free delivery is available on all orders over $100 to anywhere in Australia
- All orders sent within Australia are sent via eParcel.
- We deliver by Australia Post and can deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please allow 3-7 working days delivery.
- No C.O.D’s. Postage of product(s) will happen once payment is cleared.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. (strikes, floods etc) or damage during transit.
- Gingerlilly dispatches orders received before 1pm EST the same business day. Orders received within the 24 hour period after this or on non-business days, are shipped the next business day.
- If there are delays due to stock reasons Gingerlilly will notify you and you will have the option of changing or cancelling your order.
- Gingerlilly highly recommends signature on delivery of eParcel goods. Gingerlilly cannot be held responsible for goods that are not signed for directly by the customer and/or if goods go missing with "authority to leave" instructions.
- Express Post is available for orders within Australia only. Next business day delivery is guaranteed to all street addresses and post office boxes to most city areas within the Express Post Next Business Day Network. The guarantee is not applicable in remote and some regional areas and covers to cost of postage only.
- Please check the Australia Post website for the Express Post Next Business Day Network. - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
International Postage and Packing
- A flate rate of $25 on all orders worldwide.
- In exceptional cases we reserve the right to retrospectively charge a higher delivery rate for some international destinations or orders that are unusually bulky or heavy items.
- All Prices are in Australia Dollars (incl. GST).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
- Other forms of payment are acceptable upon prior arrangements being made.
- You can send a gift to someone using the same method you would place an order for yourself. When you enter the ‘checkout’, replace your default address details with the receiver’s information and the goods will be delivered there without affecting your default details for future orders. If you want - you can add a message to go with your gift (max 250 characters) and it will be sent with the parcel. We do require a contact name, phone number and address of the gift recipient, in case there are problems during delivery. Only under extreme circumstances would we contact the recipient, as we know in most cases the parcel is a surprise present.
Gingerlilly eVouchers: How Do I Send An eVoucher?
- You can now purchase Gingerlilly eVouchers for your friends & family. They will be sent ‘electronically’ through email. You may elect to send this directly to the recipient or to yourself.
- When the voucher is sent ‘electronically’, it is forwarded to the receiver’s email address and can be redeemed using the secret code which is enclosed within the email.
- You can Purchase an eVoucher(s) online. When you ‘Checkout’ to pay for them, you will be asked to enter the receiver’s email address, name and a short message (max 250 characters). The eVoucher will be sent after the payment process is completed. You can also combine an order of sleepwear for yourself while sending an eVoucher to others. The vouchers are sent as emails and your order of sleepwear is sent to you. Easy!!!
- eVouchers can be redeemed through this site at any time using the secret code that is sent with the certificate email. They can also be redeemed if placing a phone order. Again, the secret code must be provided at the time of payment to your phone operator.
- eVouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and are issued in Australian dollars.
- If you wish, you can use a portion of the voucher and leave the rest for later, or add to the amount with your credit card. You can use a portion of the eVoucher with one order and the remaining amount can be used with another order at another time, within 1 year from the purchase date. The amount is kept in our system automatically until you wish to use it. You can also use a portion of the voucher and split the order amount with a credit card (i.e. Visa, MasterCard).
Redeeming the gift Vouchers
- Vouchers can be redeemed through this site at any time using the secret code that is sent with the certificate e-mail. They can also be redeemed if placing a phone order. Again, the secret code must be provided at the time of payment to your phone operator.
- Please Note: You can use a portion of the voucher with one order and the remaining amount can be used with another order at another time. The amount is kept in our system automatically until you wish to use it. You can also use a portion of the voucher and split the order amount with a credit card (i.e.: Visa, MasterCard).
Returns & Exchanges
- To return an item(s), please include the packaging slip that you received with your parcel and indicate the reason for the return.
- Send the returned item(s) to the address which appears at the top of the packaging slip. Goods must be returned within 3 weeks of order date - i.e. unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- We will credit your original method of payment, excluding delivery (unless goods are faulty or not as ordered), or we can also hold a credit against your membership for future purchases if chosen.
- Strictly no returns or exchanges on sale or discounted items.
- Returns and exchanges are for items purchased directly from us. We do not accept returns or exchange from other websites.
- Comments would be appreciated. Send to: Gingerlilly Pty Ltd, PO Box 2066, Hotham Hill, Victoria 3051 Australia
- To return an item(s), please call the office on (03) 9329-2223 for a Return Authority number (RA).
- Items returned without a RA number will not be processed.
- Strictly no returns or exchanges on sale or discounted items.
- If you would like to exchange colour or style, please follow the same instructions as above indicating your requirements, and include $X (cheque, money order or credit card details) for re-delivery within Australia. No re-delivery fee applies when exchanging size. If possible please include an alternative as we may have sold out of your first choice.
- Refunds and exchanges are processed within 48 hours of receipt. Make sure your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated. Comments would be appreciated.
- Send to: Gingerlilly Pty Ltd, PO Box 2066, Hotham Hill, Victoria 3051 Australia
- All refunds can be held in credit against your membership for future purchases if requested. On occasion we may owe you an amount which is $5 or less in total. Our policy is to hold this amount and to deduct it from your next order. You may request a refund cheque for the amount owing at any time by calling customer service on 03 9329 2223.
- Send returns to: Gingerlilly Pty Ltd, PO Box 2066, Hotham Hill, Victoria 3051 Australia
- Gingerlilly Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes and corrections to prices, products and specifications without notice.
- Information and images contained throughout Gingerlilly.com.au website are only to be used as a point of reference.
- All colours of garments are reproduced as accurately as possible, however, a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications.
- Colours may appear slightly differ via this web site due to computer resolution and individual monitor settings.
- All goods remain property of Gingerlilly Pty Ltd until full payment has been received.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sales are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to:
- To cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received. – That all orders are subject to availability of stock to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.