Date Posted:20 December 2017
Any returns that need to comeback to Gingerlilly at the moment will need to be quarantined for a 5 day period before being processed as per usual.
We hope that you can understand!
CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
- Gingerlilly Pty Ltd is happy to offer a refund or exchange for most full priced and reduced garments.
- Gingerlilly is only responsible for garments purchased directly from the Gingerlilly website. All garments purchased through one of our stockists will need to be returned to the point of purchase.
- To return an item(s), please include a copy of the invoice or packaging slip that you received with your parcel and indicate the reason for the return.
- Send the returned item(s) to: Gingerlilly Pty Ltd, PO Box 2066, Hotham Hill, Victoria 3051 Australia.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of order date - i.e. unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging (including Gingerlilly giftbox) and/or tags attached.
- Gingerlilly will make exceptions to the above clause on case by case basis whereby a garment maybe faulty. If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described item, Gingerlilly will provide reply paid postage via email.
- Refunds are not given for garments that are damaged due to care instructions not being followed.
- We will credit your original method of payment, excluding delivery (unless goods are faulty or not as ordered), or we can also hold a credit against your account for future purchases if chosen. In exceptional cases a restocking fee may be charged.
- If you would like to exchange colour or style, please follow the same instructions as above indicating your requirements, and include $X (cheque, money order or credit card details) for re-delivery within Australia. No re-delivery fee applies when exchanging size. If possible please include an alternative as we may have sold out of your first choice.
- Refunds and exchanges are processed within 7 days of receipt. The garment does need to undergo a quality check and then your refund will be processed. Make sure your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated. Comments would be appreciated. Please allow 3-5 days for refunds to appear in your account.
- Please note that delivery/postage costs are not refundable in accordance with statutory rights, unless the goods are not as ordered (i.e. faulty or not as ordered)
- All refunds can be held in credit against your membership for future purchases if requested. On occasion we may owe you an amount which is $5 or less in total. Our policy is to hold this amount and to deduct it from your next order. You may request a refund cheque for the amount owing at any time by calling customer service on 03 9329 2223.
- Over the Christmas / New Years Period we understand that you may want to return items a little later. We have extended the return date for Christmas presents to be no later than Friday 12 January 2018. Have a great Xmas.
- The change of mind policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
- Goods returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable timeframe subject to proof of purchase. Goods marked as seconds or sample product must be chosen carefully as these items cannot be returned due to the fault that was identified at the time of purchase. If the seconds or sample product exhibits a fault (not related to the fault identified at the time of purchase), is not fit for purpose or is incorrectly described, it may be returned in accordance with the above consumer guarantees. Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail to be processed as a return.